Refrigeration provides unit coolers, condensing units and other commercial equipment used in cold storage applications primarily to preserve perishables in supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, warehouses, and distribution centers.
Lennox International Inc. (LII) operates two successful businesses in Europe, Lennox Commercial HVAC (EMEIA) and Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration Europe.
LII has decided to combine the two businesses to better support European growth plans. Herve Martino, current Managing Director Lennox Commercial HVAC (EMEIA) has been appointed to the new role of Managing Director HVAC & Refrigeration (EMEIA), effective October 1, 2012, reporting to David Moon, President and Chief Operating Officer of the Worldwide Refrigeration business segment.
This consolidation of the European commercial businesses will leverage successful synergies to better serve customer needs through the combined expertise of the organization. The Lennox HVAC and Refrigeration businesses have a strong portfolio of innovative product solutions, and this integration will accelerate the development of next generation product and system solutions to exceed customer expectations.
FC NEOSTAR “City” :
Compactness and high efficiency.
FI NEOSTAR “Industry” :
Low pressure drop and high capacity.
Wide range up to 1,200 kW, optimized head loss.
Main applications: air conditioning, free cooling, co-generation, power plants, process, industry … and cooling all kinds of fluids compatible with copper, with a maximum inlet temperature of 100°C.
• The MUC-LUC range meets the requirements of medium size cold rooms (up to 70 m3).
• New guard design with air stream straighteners guaranteeing excellent air flow up to 30 m.
• The drain pan is designed with rounded corners and a base sloping toward the drain pipe o ensure maximum safety and hygiene.
• Supplied with factory wired fans as standard.
• The 40 models in the TA range meet the requirements of laboratories, cutting and work areas, air locks, etc…
• Exceptionally low noise levels with the 6 or 8-pole models.
• The low air flow speed guarantees comfort as well as accurate control of both temperature and hygrometry.
• Optimised air throw up to 12 m.
• Sturdy and corrosion-resistant unit, coils totally anti-corrosion treated as standard, ABS casing and stainless steel screws.
• An intermediate drain pan avoids condensation on the casing.